Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week in Review for 4/8/2012 - Valve Time




It was a Valve-tacular week, though I did miss a few ones (the Dota 2 Beta preview/review is halfway done but won't get finished tonight). It's been another busy week for me, so I didn't churn out the usual high number, but hey...I still covered the most important ones.

Next week isn't planned to have a theme. I'm already going to be super busy, but I have a few lined up that I really want to review (Age of Empires Online in particular) so expect that to pop up. I'm also hoping to review more retro games, so here's hoping that pulls through too.

Here's this week's batch!

Portal - 5 / 5 Stars
Portal 2 - 5 / 5 Stars
Left 4 Dead - 4 / 5 Stars
Left 4 Dead 2 - 4 / 5 Stars
Half-Life 2 - 3 / 5 Stars
Half-Life 2 Episode 1 - 3 / 5 Stars
Half-Life 2 Episode 2 - 4 / 5 Stars

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment