Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week in Review for 3/4/2012 - Favorite Games Ever Week



Pokeweek has come and gone, and it has left with us a buttload of reviews about the little pocket critters. If you hate Pokemon and stepped away from the blog for this week, then welcome back! I'm pretty much Pokemoned out, so you don't need to worry about that for a while.

I blew through a whopping 15 reviews this week, pushing the total up to 92. Which means we are dangerously close to 100, people! What will the 100th review be? Who knows? That's a lot of reviews for only having done this for a month and a half!

I'm going to do something different this week. It was originally going to be RPG Week, but I think I've changed my mind. I'm going to be doing a mix of two things: Requests (specifically Saints Row the Third, Super Mario Bros 2, and some others) and what I like to call Nathan's Favorite Games Ever. From this week's splash image you can probably guess what I consider to be the single greatest game ever made, but there are plenty more where it came from (including that long-owed Nier review).

Due to the fact that these are my favorites, the reviews will probably be stupid long, which means I'll commit to only one a day this week as my minimum. I probably won't get to all my favorite games, but I'll be sure and get the key ones. Who knows, you might learn something about what games I like.

Also, I've already done some games I'd consider "favorites ever" (Persona 4, Lords of the Realm 2, and Silent Hill 3 comes to mind), so they obviously won't be re-reviewed or an such nonsense. I think their reviews speak for themselves, so we'll leave them there.

Anyway, here is this week's gym-badge filled, pokeball caught roundup.

Pokemon Blue/Red - 3 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Yellow - 4 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 5 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Crystal - 5 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Pinball - 3 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - 3 / 5 Stars
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen - 4 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - 3 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Trading Card Game - 2 / 5 Stars
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - 5 / 5 Stars
Hey You, Pikachu! - 1 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Dash - 0 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Black/White - 5 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Puzzle League - 3 / 5 Stars
Pokemon Snap - 4 / 5 Stars


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment